Get the money you need to help make higher education happen!
Student loans from ACECEFCU in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help!
For those attending or borrowing for a student attending a degree-granting institution. Whether you’re an undergraduate student, graduate student, or parent helping a student pay for school, these flexible loans are designed to meet your needs:
- Smart Option Student Loan® for Undergraduate Students – Pay for your bachelor’s, associate’s, or certificate expenses at a degree-granting school.
- Graduate School Loan – Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees.
- MBA Loan – Pay for your business school expenses as you pursue your Masters of Business Administration degree.
- Medical School Loan – Pay for your medical degree expenses in allopathic, general, osteopathic, podiatric, radiology, sports, and veterinary medicine.
- Dental School Loan – Pay for your dental degree expenses in general dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and prosthodontics.
- Graduate School Loan for Health Professions – Pay for your health professions degree expenses in allied health, nursing, pharmacy, and other graduate-level health programs.
- Law School Loan – Pay for your school and associated expenses as you study for your law degree.
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a ‘private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. ACECEFCU is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Smart Option Student Loan and graduate loan products: This information is for students attending participating degree-granting schools. Smart Option Student Loan information’s for undergraduates only. Graduate
Certificate/Continuing Education coursework is not eligible for MBA, Medical, Dental, and Law School Loans.
Borrowers must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents if the school is located outside of the United States. Non-U.S. citizen borrowers who reside in the U.S. are eligible with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident) and are required to provide an unexpired government-issued photo ID to verify identity. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
Parent Loan: This loan must be used to pay for eligible student expenses at participating degree-granting schools. The student cannot be a borrower or cosigner and is not responsible for repaying the loan. The borrower, cosigner, and student must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents. If the school issues.a refund directly to the student, the borrower and cosigner (if applicable) are still responsible for repaying that amount. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
1 Although we do not charge a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as outlined in your promissory note-first to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANYTIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
© 2020 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.