We know that our offices remaining closed is challenging for some and we sincerely appreciate your patience. While the offices are closed to walk up window activity, services are CONTINUING!
- Deposits can be made by mail or in our drop box in Mays Landing.
- We are here to take your phone calls to assist with questions or issues. Our staff continues to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to assist in meeting our members needs.
- Large cash deposits and withdrawals can be handled with our staff by calling us and making an appointment, but we can also raise your debit card limits to help in that area.
- We can mail checks if needed with the proper written request.
- Our Loan Processing has not stopped so please do apply online on our website. We are now able to process and have your paperwork signed via electronic documents received through email for ease in processing.
- Home Banking and our Mobile App are great for transferring money when needed, so if you have not signed up, sign up today!
- We are also working to identify new ways that we can provide electronic services to our members, so keep an eye out for upcoming changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact our offices at 609-625-6928 with any concerns. Thank you for your patience while we work through these required shut downs and STAY SAFE!!